4.23.2010

what's in a name

Havana daydreamin'
Boy he'll be dreamin'
His life away


Doesn't exactly have any correlation with this post except for the name but we liked it. Sadly, my Cuban song title suggestion was denied and I had never heard of this Jimmy Buffet song, go figure. David is a huge Jimmy Buffet fan and when given the task to name the blog he did so quite quickly and with enthusiasm {really}. Havana Daydreamin' was also the title to his 1976 album...can you tell {see picture above}. I did a little research and came up with a few fun facts, albeit it's from Wikipedia so please forgive me if I provide you with any false information...

It is Buffet's most successful album to date.

Havana Daydreamin'
reached #65 on the Billboard 200 album chart and #21 on the Billboard Top Country Albums Chart.

None of the three singles from this album charted.

No comments:

Post a Comment